Sunday 15 April 2018

Happy Days at Ninabrook!!


Good Morning Everyone!

Ninabrook is a fantastic online store filled with tons of Papercrafting supplies and run by some wonderful Canadian gals!
So, of course I was thrilled when they asked me to be a part of their Design Team!

This month it was a bit like Christmas when I was sent a goody bag filled with papers and embellishments from Echo Park and Fancy Pants!

Don't you just love the vibrant colours? 

When seeing these summer-like papers I really wanted to create some happy projects!
Lets face it, I have had it with the snow and cold weather!!

I am SO excited to debut my first creations for the Ninabrook DT!

SO, how about a little treat box?

I created a carton out of some of the papers and added a cute paperclip to which I
added a cactus ephemera on! 
The tag was cut out of the patterned paper and stamped thank you on it. The patterned papers were layered on the front and I added the circle and heart die cuts.

In this card, I layered patterned papers over coloured cardstock and added embellishments. 
The flag was cut from patterned paper as well and the wheel was backed with some too.

Look at this little paper clip!
I tucked the little flamingo behind some grass I die cut (Die from Your Next Stamp) and layered it on top of patterned papers.

These papers I cut from a die I had and rounded the corners on the card. Then I bumped up the little flamingo die cut and added Hello and some twine. (Close to My Heart)

Additional Ninabrook Supplies Used:

Thank you for taking the time to look!
Want to get the papers and embellishments I used?
Go to NINABROOK and shop for all the supplies.
Have a wonderful day!
Sue

1 comment: