Friday 9 March 2018

Sketch and Colour Challenge at YNS!

Welcome to a wonderful Friday at Your Next Stamp!
Its a great week and we
have another  Colour and Sketch Challenge starting today!
Here is my card I made using the Spring Treats stamp!
This is a new release set and features the most adorable lamb, bunny and eggs!

I also used the Matching Dies and the Happy Spring Paper on my project.
I stamped the background in Black Olive premium ink and then coloured the images using my Copic markers. I then used the matching dies to cut them all out!I layered everything on top of another new die called the Window Panel Die and backed it with the Spring paper.

Here are what the supplies look like!



and here are the Sketch and Colour Challenges:




Join us in the Challenge and you could win an awesome prize!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment