Saturday 10 February 2018

WHO wants a sneak peek??

Welcome to the FEBRUARY 2018 Sneak Peek for the new release!
Your Next Stamp has their New Release and Blog Hop
starting at 10 pm tonight!

Since it is SO hard to wait UNTIL 10 pm, I am happy to give you a sneak peek
and I am showcasing the new stamp set called:
Woodland Jessica

This is just the cutest set and is perfect for so many occasions!
Here is what the set looks like:

Also, we have a brand new Paper Pad which I used for my background paper and it is called:
Fairytale Magic! Beautiful pinks, blues and purples!

 Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back
tonight at 10 p.m
and then join in our Blog Hop!

Have a great day!
Sue


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Sue what a sweet scene. I love Jessica, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you pulled together really works to make a very rich, adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet cards!! Love that new paper pack...tfs!!

    ReplyDelete