Tuesday 5 December 2017

12 Days of Cards- Day Five


Good Morning and welcome to Day Five of my 12 Days of Cards Series!
Today I am featuring an ADORABLE stamp set by Simon Says Stamp 
called: Furry Christmas Friends Pets
Our family LOVES dogs and animals so I thought this
would be a perfect Christmas card for my parents!

I stamped the image out on Copic paper with Memento ink. Then I cut it out using my Big Shot with some Gina Marie Dies. I coloured the animals with Copic markers and then stamped the sentiment using Versfine ink. The Snowflake die is from Your Next Stamp and the papers from Lawn Fawn.


Thanks for looking today!
Come back tomorrow for Day Six!
Remember, leave a comment to win some blog candy!
Winner will be drawn from the comments on Dec 13th and will be contacted.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment