Tuesday 12 December 2017

12 Days of Cards- Day 12

Good Morning and welcome to the LAST Day of my 
12 Days if Cards Series!
This has been a LOT of fun and I hope you enjoyed some of my creations!
For my Day 12 card I thought I would share with you a card I made using a Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. This kit was released LAST year and is actually a Birthday set!
Now what makes this card unique is that it uses non-traditional Christmas colours because it was intended for Birthdays.  It could easily transform into a Valentines Card because of the heart papers and having a shaker is kind of cool....but I thought I would do Christmas!
The papers are from Doodlebug (LOVE, love LOVE Doodlebug papers!) and the shaker tag and insert are by Jillibean Soup!
I added some washi to the tag and filled the shaker with some hearts from my stash.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my 12 Days of Cards.
Be sure to make a comment and you could win some Blog candy!
I will announce the winner tomorrow!
Have a wonderful Holiday season and Merry Christmas!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment