Wednesday 15 November 2017

Dare to be Plaid!

Here at YNS we are challenged each month to create something new using a specific theme!
For the month of NOVEMBER our Design Team Dare is: Favourite Christmas Combo!

If you know me, you KNOW I LOVE Christmas!! It is my favourite time of the year!
You also would know that we are a Scottish family so Plaid is a big part of decorating,
wearing and a huge love!
So, I have created this card with my favourite red plaid!
I masked the Iceberg and then coloured the cute Waddles penguin
( from the set called: Waddles Winter Wonderland)
with Copic markers. Then I attached it onto the Stitched Scallop Rectangle
Die and added the Merry and some gumdrops to the front!
The plaid background paper is from the Winter Plaid Paper Pad.

Go to the YNS Blog to see what the other DT's have made for you,
comment and you could win a stamp set of your choice!

Thanks,
Sue

2 comments: