Saturday 11 November 2017

Anyone want a preview???


Welcome to the NOVEMBER Sneak Peek for the new release!
Your Next Stamp has their New Release and Blog Hop
starting at 10 pm tonight!
Christmas is just 7 weeks away and YNS has some amazing
new things to help with all your Christmas projects!

Since it is SO hard to wait UNTIL 10 pm, I am happy to give you a sneak peek
and I am showcasing not only a new stamp set but a new die as well!!
The stamp is called Tweet Kindness and I stamped it on our new Drink Tag Die!!


I LOVE this new Drink Tag set and it was SO hard to pick just one thing to use with it! I am in Christmas mode so I wanted to create a tag for a wine bottle gift/thank you. This is a perfect tag to hand around a bottle of wine or sparkling cider and give it as a Hostess gift!

I stamped the image with the Black Olive Preminum Ink and then used clear embossing powder and heat set it. I then coloured the image with Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush.

Even though I decided to go Christmas with this, the Drink Tag comes with additional dies and you can make these tags all year!!
 Hope you enjoyed this preview and if you would like to see more come back
tonight at 10 p.m
and then join in our Blog Hop!

There are some AWESOME things happening tonight!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Sue




5 comments: