Thursday 21 September 2017

MFT


Good Morning!
One of my favourite stamp companies is My Favorite Things because they have such a huge selection of really cute stamps and dies!
The newest set to my collection is called: Seaside Seagulls
This set is full of little seagulls and some really cute sayings!
I bought this set because it reminded me of the time when my daughter was little and a seagull swooped down and stole her cookie on the beach in Florida!
For this card I decided to make a cute shaker card. I cut out some watercolour Distress paper and watercoloured the background for the sand and sky and added some of the clouds that I had fussy cut out. I filled the shaker with a mixture of sand embossing powder, some micro beads and glitter so that it would look like the beach. For the seagull, I cut stamped and cut him out then coloured it with Copic markers and added a corrugated post. Finally, I stamped the saying and added some twine and little stars.
Here is what the stamp set looks like!

Thank you for looking!
Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment