Saturday 23 September 2017

ABC's at Your Next Stamp!

Today is a great day at YNS because it is Feature Day!
We are inspired by anything and everything!

This months theme is ABC- Either Anything BUT a Card or ABC's.....

For my Feature Day post I wanted to do a little project for Thanksgiving!
I thought these little treats would look adorable on my Thanksgiving table for everyone!
I started by wrapping these little chocolates with some of the papers from the Fabulous Fall Paper Pad and tying them with some twine. I then stamped this little squirrel (from Autumn Animals) onto some Copic papers and die cut him using the Ripped Rectangles Die.

Here is what I used:



 Now its time to the YNS Blog, make a comment and you could win a 
stamp set of your choice!

Hope you enjoyed my card this week and wishing everyone a great Saturday!

Thanks,
Sue

2 comments: