Wednesday 28 June 2017

More Coffee Cards

Good Afternoon! It is finally sunny and warm here in Ontario and no rain!
We have had SO much that I have been crafting a lot and what better to make than a coffee card for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Summer Blog Hop!
This card features a stamp from Joy Clair Stamps called Coffee Love. I used my Copics to colour the cup and added a cute sentiment. The papers are from Your Next Stamp called Crazy For Coffee.
Thank you for looking and enjoy the rest of this gorgeous day!
Sue

9 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous colour choice you made for this card, would be a great masculine card as well,gorgeous patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Adore that coffee bean paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coffee card design and I love the pattern papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your subtle colouring on the cup. That patterned paper is so fun! It's on my list...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Yay for sunny weather! I was born in Toronto :)

    ReplyDelete