Thursday 18 August 2016

Happy Birthday YNS!!


Good Morning Everyone!
Your Next Stamp is celebrating our Birthday Month of August with a special blog post series.
We had to create a project worthy of a celebration!

My project for today is a chocolate box...because lets face it,
everyone LOVEs to receive a little treat box!



I started out by gathering all my supplies...cardstock, Birthday Chickie Stamp Set, our NEW Paper Pack called Swirly Fun, and of course some chocolate!
I scored and cut the box out and covered my chocolates with the fun coloured papers. Then embossed another sheet of cardstock and adhered it to the outside and inside of the box.


Then I stamped the Birthday Wishes and little chickie out. I stamped another chick and then cut him out using one of the little dies that match this stamp set!

Lastly, I added some ribbon and coloured everything using my Copic markers.
When assembling it, I alternated the coloured chocolates and added two more Chicks to the inside of the box!

Hope you enjoyed my tutorial and project for our Birthday Feature Week!
You can see all the supplies I used on the YNS Website.
And be sure and join us tomorrow for another Fun Filled Friday with a Sketch and Colour Challenge!
Thanks and have a wonderful day!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Sue, this is seriously adorable. What an awesome gift this is for anyone! ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete