Wednesday 6 April 2016

YNS DT Dare starts today!

 
Here at YNS we are challenged each month to create something new using a specific theme!
For the month of April our Design Team Dare is:  Sending Smiles!

I LOVE the new release called Phoebe's Garden and I knew I wanted use this set especially since it had the perfect verse " sending you sunshine and smiles". This other die is called the Stripe-tastic Doors die and since I didn't get a chance to create with it for the release launch I really wanted to use it for this challenge!


This is what all the stuff looks like!



Go to the YNS Blog to see what the other DT's have made for you, comment and you could win a stamp set of your choice!
Also remember that we have the new releases for sale and here is a code for 20% off your whole purchase until April 10th!!


Thank you for joining us!
Sue


1 comment: