Monday 22 February 2016

Coffee, Tea, You and Me!!



Today is a special day at YNS because it is Feature Day!
We are inspired by anything and everythingto do with our theme:
Coffee, Tea, You and Me!

For my Feature Day post I wanted to show youa stamp set that is my favourite from the new February releases called: Coffee Break
This sweet set features a doggy in a mug and a cute kitty! As well as lots of saying that are perfect for any type of card! I mounted the coloured dog on top of one of our new die cut made with the Doily Trio Two Die Sets
Here is what everything I used
looks like!




Hope you enjoyed everything and wishing everyone a 
fabulous week!
Got to the YNS Blog, make a comment and you could win a 
stamp set of your choice! (Now isn't that an awesome way to start your week?)
Sue

2 comments:

  1. This is a smile in a cup! Your coloring is so nice and the happy little pooch just makes you smile!

    ReplyDelete