Tuesday 16 February 2016

A new venture!

As some of you know (or may not know) I love essential oils and natural products....and when a friend asked me if I could make a bracelet for essential oil, it was right up my alley! So, this past weekend I went a little crazy with my new venture and here are the results!



These are stretch bracelets made with semi precious stones and lava beads. You can apply a couple of drops of essential oil onto the lava beads and benefit from the smell! (*Please make sure the oil you are using is skin safe and is safe for the individual to use)
I personally love Lavender oil so I have that on mine and it has such a calming and de-stressing effect and is basically safe for anyone! (please don't put on children)

I have 18 of these bracelets for sale at $15 each or 2 for $25
They are all handmade and individual designs. They are semi precious stones with the exception of #6 which is glass beads. The stones I use are Agate, Quartz, Dyed Jade, Aquamarine and Amethyst.
You may request them with or without the charm and if you want to change the charm to something else I have, it is no problem. 
(I have a celtic knot, celtic trinity, dragon fly, tree of life, yoga om, square heart, filigree heart)

Here are the designs and if you would like to order one please email me and state the number of the bracelet you would like. 


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!
sue@gertsgoods.com


No comments:

Post a Comment