Wednesday 20 January 2016

New January Dare at YNS!

 

For the month of January our Design Team Dare is:  Something Old, Something New!
Something new to us...maybe a Christmas gift and something old- you have prob had it in your craft room for ages gathering dust!
For my card I used the new stamp set called: Magic Carpet Ride and the matching dies. As well, I bought a new sewing machine with money from Christmas and I used it for some of the sewing!
The old items are papers I have had forever and gumdrops in a colour that has been discontinued.



Go to the YNS Blog to see what the other DT's have made for you, comment and you could win a stamp set of your choice!
Hope this gives you the inspiration you need to go and start your new year projects!
Thank you for looking!
Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment