Friday 27 November 2015

Sketch and Colour Challenge at YNS today!


Good Morning Everyone!
It is a Fun Filled Friday today with a new Sketch and Colour Challenge
at Your Next Stamp!
Today we have a new sketch and new colours in an awesome Christmas colour theme!
You can do one or both...you decide!

This month I decided to do the colour challenge and here is what I came up with:
The stamp I chose to use in my card is called: Cozy Christmas Jessica and I used the matching dies as well to cut out the tree, kitty and puppy!
This is one of my fav stamp sets and I think its awesome you get the Merry Christmas word dies with the complimenting set!


Here are this weeks Colour and Sketches!
Come and join in the fun!
 


Check out this weeks Challenge and what the other DT Members have made for you! 
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment