Friday 16 October 2015

October Sketch and Colour Challenge at YNS!


Hey Everyone!
It is a Fun Filled Friday today with a new
Sketch and Colour Challenge
at Your Next Stamp!
Today we have a new sketch and new colours to use so dust off your supplies and lets get going!
Use either the colour or the sketch OR try your hand at using both!


This month I decided I would work with the colour challenge because I loved the fall colours and here in Canada we just celebrated our Thanksgiving!


The stamp I chose to use in my card is called: Piles of Smiles and I used the matching dies as well to cut out the cute leaf images! Then I used one of our script dies called Fancy Congrats!

 Check out this weeks Challenge and what the other DT Members have made for you!
And visit the store for all your stamp and dies!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. This is just fantastic! Loving those smiley leaves - so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete