Friday 18 September 2015

Your Next Stamp's Sketch and Challenge Day!


Its a GREAT morning today becuase....Its my BIRTHDAY today and its another
 Filled Friday at Your Next Stamp!
We have a new Colour and Sketch Challenge starting today and it has a great fall coloured theme and sketch!

 I have been spending a lot of time lately playing with a new watercolour paint set I got! I masked the watercolour paper and used paints to make a background instead of cardstock. Then I cut these cute little images from the new stamp set called "Perk Up" and coloured them with Copic markers.
To finish it all off I doodled around the edge and added gumdrops!

All those coffee lovers out there you are going to LOVE this stamp set I used! It is called: Perk Up.
 I also used the fun matching die set and the new Candy Corn Gumdrops!



Be sure to join in the fun and share your own creation inspired by either the sketch or the colors OR both! Check out the YNS Blog for all the details and you could win a gift certificate!
Have a great weekend!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment