Wednesday 18 March 2015

My Last DT Day with Meljens!

It is a very sad day for me as this will be my last DT Day as a Meljen's Design Team Member! The DT and website will close up shop at the end of the month because Melissa is moving on toward bigger and better things! I thought it would only be fitting to make a Thank You card for my last DT posting because I am honoured and thankful that Melissa chose me to be a part of this wonderful team 2 years ago!
I chose Thank You Teddy as my image and coloured him with Copic markers, mounted it on patterned papers from Close To My Heart and coloured cardstock (CTMH). I then finished it off with ribbon.(old CTMH)
Check out all the images in the SHOP and be sure to pick some up! Melissa will be featuring her artwork in her new Etsy Shop very soon!
Thank YOU Melissa and all my DT Sisters for the great two years...it has been fantastic!!
Hugs
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment