Wednesday 18 February 2015

Milestone Birthday Cards!

I was recently asked to make Birthday cards for a 90th and 100th Birthday! 
If you have been lucky enough to know someone who hit one of those milestone birthdays, you will find that there is not a lot of selection for cards in the store. SO what happens is that the birthday person ends up receiving the same cards!
So, this is what I came up with!

All of the papers and cardstock are from Close to My Heart. The numbers were cut on my Cricut using the CTMH Cartridge called: Art Philosophy. The Stamps sets I used are from CTMH and Your Next Stamp. (CTMH- Doodled Designs A1170, Your Next Stamp- Jessica with Cupcakes and WhatNot Sentiments)
It is always special to receive a handmade card and they are so much fun to make. Go and make someone special a card of their very own!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment