Monday 9 February 2015

Design Team Series with ME!

Good Morning Everyone!
I am Sue Taylor-Hill and today is my day to share a bit of information about myself for our YNS DT Series.
sepia2
As part of the Series, we are asked a few questions and here are mine!
Q1. Tell us more about you, your family and where you live:
I have been married for almost 16 years and I met my husband on a blind date where we went to a Military Ball! Obviously it was love because now we have 2 wonderful Girls and one furry Girl (A yellow Lab who is a rascal!) and we reside in Whitby, Ontario, Canada. We are diehard cottagers, love to travel and my hubby wholeheartedly supports my crazy crafting obsession! (I think I will keep him!)
Q2: When did you join the Team at Your Next Stamp? 
This is actually my second month as an official DT member of YNS and I am loving every moment! (I was a Guest in September and November of 2014)
Q3: What are your favorite Your Next Stamp images?
My favourite YNS image has to be Ainsley from Scotland. She is retired, but I bought this stamp years ago because we are of Scottish heritage, both my Girls Highland dance and my husband is a bagpiper! My current favourites are the animals! Especially the Reindeer and the Funny Farm Crew.
Funny Farm Crew
 Q4: What are your favorite color combos? 
My favourite colour combo right now has to be teal, grey and white with maybe a bit of brown thrown in for the heck of it!
Here is a card I made with this colour combo and one of my fav stamps:
DT series1-sue
DT series2-sue
I used the stamp called: Funny Farm Crew as well as the Funny Farm Sentiments, Fence Die and Spring Grass Dies. To see more inspiration these sets, you can head on over to our Pinterest page.
Thank you for joining in my sharing today and make sure you tune in every Monday to meet the rest of the Design Team. Next Monday you will meet Annette!

No comments:

Post a Comment