Monday 15 December 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Good Morning! Today I am Guest Designer over at the Atlantic Hearts Challenge Blog.
:A weekly sketch challenge blog hosted by Atlantic Canadians Darla Haverstock and Michelle Stewart.

Here is this week's sketch:
 
View AHSC 86-001.jpg in slide show 

And here is my card for the Challenge:


I used papers and cardstock from CTMH (Snowhaven, Cranberry, Crystal Blue) and coloured the Stamp (called Bright Spirits Holiday A1162) with Shinhan Markers. I then masked the image with crystal blue ink.

Join in this week's challenge HERE
Hope you enjoy!
Sue


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the colouring but the masking is a great idea that i often forget to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image and sentiment are gorgeous - love your card! So glad you could join us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the colors and the masking!

    ReplyDelete