Tuesday 30 September 2014

Spotlight on Creativity...From Designing Divas



Creativity from our team

It's time to meet Sue Taylor-Hill, Consultant and her artistic flair

Once again it's Friday, and time to meet some more creative talent!

Let me introduce you to Sue Taylor-Hill!  A multitalented artist and crafter, Sue is a consistent top-seller and has been a valued member of the Designing Divas for several years.  Take a look at her fabulous work and get to know her a little bit better!


I run two monthly Clubs and enjoy teaching new techniques and getting together with new people.

I am a stay at home Mom of two children, married for 15 years and my office is my creative safe haven. I love anything to do with scrapbooking, cardmaking and crafts and have been with CTMH for almost 7 years.  

Materials:
My Creations Pennant Frame
Seaside Papers
Sorbet, Colonial White, Glacier, Kraft C/S
SOTM - Family Is Forever
Chocolate, Glacier, and Sorbet Inks
Chalk it Up Assortment/ Bulk Hearts


Thanks Sue, for sharing your wonderful project!

No comments:

Post a Comment