Tuesday 2 September 2014

I am Guest Designer at Your Next Stamp this Month!

I am SO happy to have been asked to be a part of the very talented group over at 
Your Next Stamp for the month of September!
When I received my very generous gift package I saw this adorable stamp set called: Autumn Greetings and I knew I had to make something for Thanksgiving with it. Thanksgiving is always celebrated up north at mine or my parents' cottage and we have the whole family come (and sometimes friends). It is one of my favourite times of the year because the leaves are all changing (I get awesome pictures of my Girls) and we are all together.



I used cardstock, patterned papers and ribbon from CTMH and coloured the images with Copics.
 markers.
Check out the Autumn Blessings stamp set and all the other amazing stamps at YNS: http://www.yournextstamp.com/
Hope you enjoy!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment