Wednesday 17 September 2014

DT Day at Meljens Today!

HI Everyone, it is my DT Day over at Meljen Designs today and I thought I would do a little project!
I believe in recycling, reusing and repurposing things and when my daughter's Epipen expired I was left with this great green case with a locking lid. Just the thing for me to find something to do with it!
I first printed the image called " Little Sign Mouse" by Meljens and punched it out with a square scalloped punch. I then cut a background cardstock and rounded the corners of it. The image was then coloured with Copics and I added the word "Piercers" to it.
 
Here is the end result! I now have a fantastic container for my piercers and needles (which were ALWAYS getting lost!) and a great tag to go on it!

Check out Meljens wonderful designs at: http://www.meljensdesigns.com/ and also join us in the monthly challenges!

Hope you enjoy,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment