Monday 22 September 2014

Creative Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Creative Blog Hop:
This hop is a way to have an ongoing and never-ending hop to introduce each other and make new friends and broaden our list of blog artists!
Thank you to Thanh Vo ( http://makeitsweetandneat.com ) for nominating me!

What am I working on now?
I was a lucky Girl this month to be asked by Your Next Stamp to be their Guest Designer so I am working on cards for them using their new release stamps.
 
 How does my work differ from others in my genre?

My work is different than others in my genre in that I use all types of stamps (Acrylic, digital and rubber) and I like different mediums. (Copics, Prismacolors, Distress Inks) I constantly change it up depending on what I am doing and feeling.

Why do I create what I do?
I create the things I do basically because I LOVE papercrafting. Papers, markers and embellishments make me happy! My office is my creative safe haven and I love sitting at my desk using new products and creating.


How does my creative process work?
When I get a new project I will actually make a sketch first of what I want to do. Then I pick a stamp that goes with the theme, then the papers and cardstock. The sketch helps me think out and balance my project and I can make changes to it without wasting supplies.

Hope you learned a bit about me today and I would like to introduce you to the next Blogger! 
SHERI BALLANTYNE



Sheri Ballantyne:  http://sherisays-justscrapit.blogspot.ca

 Who is Sheri?
I am a jack of all crafts.  I love scrapbooking, cardmaking, home decor, jewellery making and so much more.  I'm also a writer and love playing with words as much as my crafting supplies.  For me, it's about the creative process, and throughout the process, I learn new things, relax, de-stress and just have fun. 


Please visit Sheri's blog and give her some love!
Hugs,
Sue




No comments:

Post a Comment