Wednesday 28 May 2014

May Challenge at YNS

Your Next Stamp is having a new Challenge for May and here is what I made. I love YNS images and its great to support such a wonderful  Canadian company !
I used cardstock from AC and CTMH, paper from Basic Grey, Doilie from S/U, Stamp and Candy from YNS (Stamp is called Picnic Ellie #E009) I coloured the image with Copics and then embossed sand with Stampendous embossing powder.(Its cool it actually looks like sand!)

So check out YNS at http://ynschallenges.blogspot.ca for their latest challenge!

Hope you enjoy,
Sue

3 comments:

  1. She is darling! Wonderful take on the sketch with that color combo. Thanks for playing along with us at YNS :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the sand! Thank you for playing along with our May YNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! I love the sand and how you used the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at YNS

    ReplyDelete