Thursday 10 April 2014

Challenge #205- Sequins Colour

HI Everyone! Exciting day today, we have a new challenge over at Meljen Designs! 
Based on the following sequins colour palette!
 
Here is what I came up with for these colours!
I decided to stay in the Easter theme and created this chick card with the Meljens image called: Spring Chick
Papers are from Heidi Grace, I used my Silhouette to cut out the image and the circle, Washi tape from CTMH, sequins and ribbon from my stash, and I coloured the image with Copics.

Join us in our latest challenge: Go to  http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/
Cheers, Sue

2 comments:

  1. This sweet image made me smile all over! Love your use of the color inspiration, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This spring duck is soooo cute, and it sits so beautifully on that die cut frame. I really like this design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete