Thursday 30 January 2014

Times Up!

Have you ever needed to make a card really quickly or didn't want to spend a lot of time making your card?
 Well, at Meljens we are having a "Times Up" Challenge!
 To participate, you have to make a card in 30 minutes.
I got a new Silhouette Cameo for Christmas and have been having a lot of fun playing so I thought I would use it to make my card this time.
The image I used for this Challenge is called Birthday Cupcake...AND....it comes Precoloured! Woohoo! If you are not comfortable colouring or really don't have time...these are the images for you! Melissa has a whole range of them so go to her website and have a peek. Then, make a 30 minute card of your own and join in our Challenge for this week at: http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.ca/
 Enjoy Creating!
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment