Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas is in the air!

I love Christmas and enjoy decorating, make cards and doing  a lot of baking and entertaining!
Here is my newest Christmas card I have made. I used another Sherri Baldy image and am pleased with the way it has turned out!
I used Copics to colour, Spellbinders for the lace border and flourishes, Cricut for the the tree and bells, Papers from Studio Calico, Stickles, Prismaglitter from CTMH and ribbon and bling from my stash. I used the My Bestie Image 029.
I hope you all enjoy this Holiday Season!
Cheers,
Sue

Challenges Entered:
My Besties- Christmas Glitter- http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.ca/
Scrapbook Stamp Society- Anything Goes/Christmas-  http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.ca/
My Besties Aussie Challenge- Christmas- http://mybestiesaussiechallenge.blogspot.ca/


10 comments:

  1. what a very beautiful card Sue.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! I adore your ribbon with diamanté buckle! Thank you for joining the Aussie My-Besties Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card :) Great inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card I love the colours and all the details.
    Thanks for join us at The My Besties Challenge.
    Good Luck.

    Greetings Marrie
    DT Member My Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful Christmas card!
    Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Greetings Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...what a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative.

    ReplyDelete