Friday 24 May 2013

Design Team Day

Design Team Day with Sue

Its another Design Team Day with Meljens Designs and actually my first time to share!
 It is coming up to the end of the school year I have been thinking of some 
cool ideas for teachers gifts. My daughter has an amazing teacher that I wanted to do something a little extra for and this is what I came up with.

I had this bucket in my supplies and I got inspiration from the Meljens image 
called "Apple for Teacher". I covered the bucket with apple paper, used themed ribbons and coloured the image with Copics.
So, if you want to get creative go to www.meljensdesigns.com and in the search box put "teacher". There are some great images to inspire you to a make a special teacher something that they will be sure to appreciate!
Thanks,
Sue

1 comment: