Sunday 3 March 2013

Sew Sweet!

Did you know that your sewing machine is for much more than sewing clothes? Try it on a scrapbooking layout or card! (My mother would probably cringe in me saying this but its is true)
Sewing adds dimension and a great addition to your projects. So, drag out that old beast from the back of the closet and make use out of it!
Here is my latest creation. I used my sewing machine to outline, Copics to colour, CTMH cardstock, DCWV papers, Spellbinders. The stamp I used is called : Tutu Sweet by Meljen Designs. It seems I cannot get enough of these adorable images!
Enjoy and thanks for looking! Sue

Card is entered in: Meljen Designs- Colour Challenge
-One Crazy Stamper (onecrazystamper.blogspot.com)- Anything Goes Challenge- March


4 comments:

  1. Lovely work Sue. Great colouring and love that DP. Thanks for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Oddly enough, the only usage I get out of my sewing machine is for my cards. Hehe Love how you colored up Tutu Sweet and your choice of papers looks fab. Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Sue! It really stands out in the MelJen's challenge gallery. I had to pop over and take a closer look. You've done an outstanding job with Tutu Sweet!

    Thanks for joining the challenge this week at MelJen's!

    ~Barb, MelJen's Designs, Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrant colors you've used on this delightful card!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete