Tuesday 29 January 2013

Whimsy Stamps DT

Its funny how life goes in stages. I have been married for a long time and we and our friends have been through the having children stage so I haven't made a baby card for a LONG time until this year! I was excited to make one earlier this year and went on a hunt for a cute baby stamp that I could use for both a boy or a girl. Well, it was SO hard it was to find something just right....but found it!
I fell in LOVE with this stamp called: Baby Bunny's Bottle and have used it on two cards including the latest one!
I would be honoured to be chosen as Guest Designer for Whimsy because the variety of Whimsy Stamps and products is incredible and the possibilities are endless! I would be in heaven trying to create something for your March release.

Products Used: Whimsy Stamp- Baby Bunnys Bottle, Cricut- Art Philosophy, Copic Markers, punch, papers- Close to My Heart, embellishments from my horde.

Hope you enjoy!
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Great card!
    That stamp is so cute, and you've done such a nice job!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to say Hi, and leaving such a nice comment!

    ReplyDelete