Thursday 12 July 2012

Retiring Stuff

Hi Guys,
I have so much information coming regarding the updates to CTMH but here are a few important things....

We are going to a 40 colour pallette and some of these are the 6 news colours! That means that there is a whole bunch retiring!!!!!
I know this is shocking but this means that after Aug 31st you will NO LONGER be able to order products in those colours.

SO, I suggest looking at your stuff and determine if you need anything (IE- reinker, cardstock) and place your order with me by Monday.

Here is a list of retiring colours:

Grey Wool
Grey Flannel
Vanilla Cream
Parchment
Brown Bag
Baby Pink
Taffy
Sunkiss Yellow
Key Lime
Heavenly Blue
Lilac Mist
Amethyst
Holiday RED!!!
Sunflower
Sunny Yellow
Dutch Blue
Moonstruck
Vineyard Berry!!
Tulip!!
Garden Green!!
Spring Iris
Petal
Garnet
Pansy Purple

Have a look at my Blog for more information and up to date news.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment