Friday 20 January 2012

Happy Friday!

We FINALLY have snow! Yeah for the farmers...not so Yeah for having to shovel! (I don't know why I say that because frankly I never shovel...my hubby does it...I know, I'm spoiled!)
Anyways, I have been creating! I attended the Crop and Create in Markham this past weekend and had a wonderful time with some wonderful friends. Thanks Guys!
Here is the card I submitted for the Card Challenge...it didn't win but I am proud of it anyways and I got to play with my new Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.

This other card is one I whipped up using supplies from our Gift bag. Sometimes its nice to just "get out of your Box" and try new things and ideas. You get stagnated doing the same thing all the time. Challenge yourself!
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment